Monday, July 16, 2012

Where?

Where were you when I started falling?
Where were you when I hit the ground?
Where were you when it hurt so badly?
Where were you when you weren't around?
.
Where were you when the rain was falling?
Where were you when the thunder crashed?
Where were you when my world was storming?
Where were you when the lightning flashed?
.
Where were you when my tears were falling?
Where were you when they wouldn't stop?
Where were you when I screamed in silence?
Where were you when I wiped the drops?
.
Where were you when the blood was falling?
Where were you when I cut again?
Where were you when I burned myself daily?
Where?  Where were you then?
.
Will you be there when my body is falling?
Will you catch it before it hits the ground?
Will you softly lay me down below?
So my death won't make a sound?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home