Wednesday, December 01, 2010

CYW??

I don't know if I can do this
It hits too close to home
They tell the whole class stories
And they're mine, and mine alone
I don't want everyone to know
I hide it for a reason
There's a time & place for things to come out
Now is not the setting or season
My life is no one's but my own
I'm in it, literally, all alone
My world is dead, and icy cold
No hands in reach for me to hold
No arms around to hold me tight
No one to tuck me in at night
No lips to whisper "I love you"
No one to tell me what to do
All that's here is lots of fear
And pain that falls with every tear
Each time I laugh, it hurts inside
And whenever I smile, I feel like I've lied
Maybe I should become a writer
Something where I don't need to be such a fighter
It's easier if I don't have to deal
With all of this shit that I think & feel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home